On behalf of our Member company Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak (SK&S), we are pleased to invite you to the webinar „EU SANCTION PACKAGES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THEM”.
The event will take place virtually on April 11th from 9:30 AM to 11 AM.
During the webinar session, expect SK&S experts to discuss:
I. Sanction packages against Russia and Belarus:
- Consolidated sanctions package against Russia
- Consolidated package of sanctions against Belarus
- Summary of other sanction regulations
II. Responsibility for breach of sanctions regulations:
- Polish list of sanctioned persons and entities
- Financial penalties for violation of sanctions regulations and the obligation to freeze funds
- Criminal liability for violation of sanctions provisions
- Competences of KAS and other bodies; other trading restrictions
III. Due diligence procedure in the context of sanctions regulations:
- How to exercise due diligence?
- A practical example of examining transactions and counterparties
- How to safely suspend or terminate commercial relationships with sanctioning entities
The event is free of charge and will be held in Polish. To register, please do so here .
If you would like to have access to more information regarding the event, please find it here .