On behalf of our Member company Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak (SK&S), we are pleased to invite you to the webinar “EU SANCTION PACKAGES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THEM”.
The event will take place virtually on April 11th from 9:30 AM to 11 AM.
During the webinar session, expect SK&S experts to discuss:
I. Sanction packages against Russia and Belarus:
- Consolidated sanctions package against Russia
- Consolidated package of sanctions against Belarus
- Summary of other sanction regulations
II. Responsibility for breach of sanctions regulations:
- Polish list of sanctioned persons and entities
- Financial penalties for violation of sanctions regulations and the obligation to freeze funds
- Criminal liability for violation of sanctions provisions
- Competences of KAS and other bodies; other trading restrictions
III. Due diligence procedure in the context of sanctions regulations:
- How to exercise due diligence?
- A practical example of examining transactions and counterparties
- How to safely suspend or terminate commercial relationships with sanctioning entities
The event is free of charge and will be held in Polish. To register, please do so here.
If you would like to have access to more information regarding the event, please find it here.