On behalf of our Member company Sadkowski i Wspólnicy, we would like to share with you the newest edition of its newsletter.
The Law Firm Sadkowski i Wspólnicy provides legal services through a team of lawyers who are specialists in their areas of practice, such as Intellectual Property Law, Labour Law, Tax Law, and many others. Once in a quarter, the company launches its newsletter focused on the Tax Law, in which they share their specialized knowledge in this area.
In the newest edition of the newsletter, the experts wrote about the following topics:
- Payments made by the Polish company to its Portuguese counterparty for licensing
- computer software are not subject to the Polish withholding tax on royalties.
- Fixed establishment implies the permanent presence of both the human and technical resources.
- Nutrition monitoring services cannot be deemed to be a provision of medical care
and therefore are not exempted from VAT.
- VAT paid on market study services regarding potential investment can be deducted
even if finally the investment had not taken place.
- Poland in the course of introducing VAT Group regulations.
- Portugal nonresidents have to use authorised software to issue VAT invoices.
- Portugal: Essential elements of VAT electronic invoices.
We encourage you to read it!