Mota-Engil Central Europe winner in a Responsible Business Awards
The conference and the prestigious award ceremony “Responsible Business Summit & Awards Gala” took place on the 14th of October in Warsaw.
The conference ended with the formal award ceremony of „Responsible Business Awards”highlighting a long-term commitment of entrepreneurs to prosocial activity. The awards were presented to companies, non-profit organisations and individuals for their outstanding achievements in the field of social and charity activity.
Mota-Engil Central Europe was awarded a statuette for OUTSTANDING HUMAN CAPITAL INVESTOR.
This award is a highlight of a long-lasting activity of Mota-Engil in social area. It also reflects a broad-based dialogue, partnership and communication of the company with its stakeholders among which Mota-Engil propagates such social initiatives as:
- local communities („Safely to the destination” campaign and “WspieraMY lokalnie” programme supporting local initiatives),
- employees (scholarships for children of employees: FMAM),
- employees and subcontractors (campaigns promoting safety on construction sites, participation in Agreement for Safety in Construction Industry),
- initiatives concerning ethics,
- environmental campaigns (ecodriving, safe car fleet).
The strategy implemented by Mota-Engil Central Europe proves that the company is responsible, cares about local communities in Poland as well as about its employees. Mota-Engil gives a good example of a policy balanced both internally and externally in cooperation with stakeholders.
Partners of this year’s edition are i.a.: Pfizer, PayU, Raiffeisen Bank, T-mobile, Xerox Polska and social Partners are i.a.: Unicef Polska, Stowarzyszenie Siemacha, Stowarzyszenie SOS Wioski Dziecięce, Stowarzyszenie Wiosna.