17-06-2020 Conselhos de especialistasMembros
On behalf of our member company Advicero Nexia, the PPCC has the pleasure to invite you for the webinar “New tax in Poland concepts for 2021 – hybrid structures and new MDR”. The event will take place on the 17th of June 2020 from 11:00 am to 11:45 a.m. During the webinar, the experts will discuss the following topics:
Changes in CIT
- A new chapter on hybrid structures
- New regulations on tax obligation and place of supply
- New conditions for applying the 0% rate. Exclusions from the 0% rate (new paragraph 1a)
- Automatic exchange of information on cross-border tax schemes
- Change in the definition of an affiliated entity
- New definitions – NZSPT
- Additional obligations, restrictions and sanctions for collecting information on tax schemes
- Information on cross-border schemes
- Sanctions related to call-off stock, submission after the deadline and data provided in it inconsistent with the actual state
- Sanctions related to other changes
The webinar will be held in Polish. Participation is free.
Please confirm your attendance by sending ‘Name, Surname, Company name’ to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.