Dear PPCC Members,
On behalf of our member company Domański Zakrzewski Palinka sp. k., the PPCC has the pleasure to invite you for a webinar “Support instruments available to businesses during the crisis” which will be led by Anna Glapa, the partner responsible for DZP’s state aid and EU funds team.
The event will take place on 5 May at 11:00 CET.
During the webinar, the experts will discuss the following topics:
1.State aid in connection with the COVID-19 crisis
- Emergency measures under the EC Temporary Framework for aid
- Measures based on existing aid schemes and mechanism
- COVID-19 Act and amendments thereto, inter alia:
- measures concerning workers
- relief concerning real estate and liabilities to public entities
- tax instruments
- export insurance
Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK) instruments
- interest rate subsidies
- other funding (e.g. EU funding)
Act on Special Support Instruments – Industrial Development Agency
(ARP) measures – loans/guarantees/lease (transport), etc.
Polish Development Fund (PFR) Financial Shield
- financial subsidies for SMEs
- liquidity, preferential and investment financing
EU funds and EU projects
- facilitations and flexible solutions for ongoing EU projects
- additional funds available to businesses (subsidies/loans/guarantees)
under operational programs
- Rescue and restructuring aid
Date: 5 May at 11:00 CET
Registration: Please register by 4 May to email@example.com
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.dzp.pl/en/events/1187-webinar-support-instruments-available-to-businesses-during-the-crisis
The webinar will be held in the “Microsoft Teams” video conferencing application which is compatible with most popular web browsers. Speakers or headphones are required.
The webinar is free of charge and you can take part once your application is confirmed.
We hope that you will be able to join this online meeting.