On behalf of our Member company Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak, we are pleased to invite you to the webinar “Proposed solutions in the matter of whistleblowers”.
The meeting will take place on April 28th, at 10:00 (CET).
During the next meeting, the SK&S experts will answer five key questions:
- What obligations will the legislator introduce in connection with the implementation of the so-called Whistleblower Protection Directive?
- Will the existing channels for reporting irregularities meet the requirements?
- How to protect the confidentiality and personal data of a whistleblower?
- What are the obligations of employers with regard to the protection of the personal data of the whistleblower and the persons mentioned in the application?
- Who should an employer consult with the internal breach reporting procedures?