28-04-2022 Experts' advisesSeminars and conferences
On behalf of our Member company Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak, we are pleased to invite you to the webinar “Proposed solutions in the matter of whistleblowers”.
The meeting will take place on April 28th, at 10:00 (CET).
During the next meeting, the SK&S experts will answer five key questions:
- What obligations will the legislator introduce in connection with the implementation of the so-called Whistleblower Protection Directive?
- Will the existing channels for reporting irregularities meet the requirements?
- How to protect the confidentiality and personal data of a whistleblower?
- What are the obligations of employers with regard to the protection of the personal data of the whistleblower and the persons mentioned in the application?
- Who should an employer consult with the internal breach reporting procedures?
The event will be held in Polish. We invite you to check the agenda (click here) and to register by accessing the following link.