February 13 | 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM | Hybrid Event in English
Kochański & Partners invites you to an event dedicated to the future of international arbitration, challenges, and perspectives for business in Central and Eastern Europe. Together with the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC) at the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, they will explore peaceful, fast, and effective resolution of trade disputes, cross-border transaction disputes, and international investments.
- What is arbitration – and if so – how does arbitration in the Central and Eastern Europe region differ from the global level?
- VIAC as a bridge between East and West
- Why arbitration is the ideal solution for cross-border transactions and investments / flexible rules and practical information / support for ongoing operations
- Legal Project Management – a new tool for collaboration between users / law firms / arbitration institutions
- The role of the Vienna Investment Rules (investment dispute resolution) in the face of an arbitration crisis in the investor-state relationship.
In-person: Kochański & Partners Headquarters, Plac Piłsudskiego 1, Warsaw. Limited seating, registration order determines availability.
The link for the online broadcast will be sent to participants one day before the event.