We are pleased to share with you the information about the release of “METAVERSE REPORT KOCHAŃSKI & PARTNERS“, which is the first extensive report on the metaverse in Poland.
The authors of the report – an interdisciplinary team of experts from Kochański & Partners – present the metaverse as a collective virtual space bringing together physical and digital reality which, from the perspective of the participant, is based on the creation of a sense of interpenetration between the real world and the virtual world.
- What does the metaverse mean for business?
- What legal challenges will the development of the metaverse bring?
- How can your business thrive in this new reality?
METAVERSE REPORT KOCHAŃSKI & PARTNERS provides a legal perspective on a variety of areas surrounding the metaverse, i.a.:
- property rights and web 3.0,
- crypto-assets and the MICA Regulation.
We encourage you to visit Kochański & Partners’ website and download the report (click here).
The report was coordinated by: Łukasz Węgrzyn, Szymon Ciach, and Aleksandra Ryżkowska.
The report was partnered by Synapse Network and ITwiz.