PPCC Round Table with Ambassador of Portugal
“Entrepreneurship, Science & Growth – Partnerships”
24th September 2015, 6pm
Krajowa Izba Gospodarcza (KIG)
Trębacka 4, Warsaw
- Mr Christian Minzolini – PPCC Board Member
- H.E. Maria Amélia Paiva – Ambassador of Portugal
- Prof. Joaquim Mourato – President of Portuguese Polytechnics Coordinating Council – CCISP, www.ccisp.pt
- Prof. Lech Dzienis – Vice-President of Conference of Rectors of Polish Polytechnics – KRPUT, www.krput.edu.pl
- Prof. Marek Tukiendorf – International Relations Coordinator of Conference of Rectors of Polish Polytechnics – KRPUT, www.krput.edu.pl
- Ms Patrycja Zielińska–Vice-President of Industrial Development Agency – ARP SA, www.arp.pl
- Mr Carlos Madeira – President of EDP Labelec, www.edplabelec.com
- Mr Bogusław Łącki, President of Automatyka Pomiary Sterowanie S.A., www.aps.pl
During the event, the PPCC signed a cooperation protocol with ARP S.A. (Industrial Development agency).
The event was followed by a cocktail.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”30″ gal_title=”Roundtable 24.09.2015″]