In cooperation with the Embassy of Brazil in Warsaw, we are pleased to invite you to the seminar: Doing Business in Brazil.
The event will take place on September 14, at 14h30, at Santander Bank Polska in Warsaw.
During the meeting, we will discuss:
- Macroeconomic situation and incentives for investors
- Legal framework and challenges for investors and trade
- Brazilian Market overview and prospection
- Case study of Polish investments in Brazil
- Financing & access to information
The event will be a part of the celebrations of 200 years of independence of Brazil!
Participation is free of charge, although registration is necessary. If you wish to participate in the event, please register via the link (click here).