The Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with Garrigues and Engarde Attorneys at law cordially invite all entrepreneurs from the Iberian Peninsula for a conference on “Investing in Ukraine” which will be held on 1st June 2023 from 9.00 am till 12.00 pm in Garrigues’ office in Lisbon located at Av. da República 25 1º, 1050-186 Lisbon.
Due to increased interest in investment opportunities in Ukraine, and in particular the possibility to participate in Ukraine’s reconstruction program co-financed by the world’s largest economic aid funds and the World Bank, the Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce, leading Ukrainian law firm Engarde Attorneys at law and international law firm Garrigues have joined forces to bring entrepreneurs closer insight to the Ukrainian market and an overview of the legal considerations involved in investing in Ukraine.
During this event speakers and participants will consider such questions as:
• where and how entrepreneurs from the Iberian Peninsula should look for investment opportunities in Ukraine,
• what are the current demands in Ukraine and what are the perspe ctive investments’ directions,
• what the legal environment in Ukraine looks like and what are t he possibilities to invest in Ukraine,
• how entrepreneurs can best protect their investments in Ukraine.
The conference is directed at entrepreneurs from such industries as construction, energy, rail,
automotive, pharmacy, IT and food.
- Irina Nazarova, Managing Partner, Engarde, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Andriy Vyshnevsky, Senior Partner, Engarde, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Dmytro Donenko, Partner, Engarde, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Joe Tirado, Partner, Garrigues, London, UK.
- Eliza Głuszko, Senior Associate, Garrigues, Warsaw, Poland.
- David Jelicz, Principal Associate, Garrigues, Warsaw, Poland.
- Wojciech Baczyński, General Director, Polish Portuguese Chamber of Commerce.