We would like to inform you that the Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce (PPCC) is organizing once again a multi-sector trade mission to Portugal.
The Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce invites you to join the business delegation which will take place between 29 May-02 June 2023.
This trade mission is a great opportunity to get to know the business environment in Portugal, and accurately assess business opportunities in that market. The mission will be particularly focused on individual B2B meetings with potential Portuguese business partners, based on expectations of Polish participants.
Furthermore, this trade mission will provide the opportunity for the participants to get acquainted with the representatives of the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIP), to attend a seminar about the Portuguese and Portuguese-speaking markets. The participants will also have networking moments with the highest representatives of Poland in Portugal and representatives of the PPCC, CCIP and other important business associations.
We would like to encourage all the companies interested in exporting to-, importing from- , or investing in Portugal to take part in this trade mission.
Please find under this link Business Mission 2023 – PT (PL Version) the detailed offer of the mission.
We would like to encourage all the potentially interested companies to fill out the registration form.
We will contact all the companies that express their initial interest in the trade mission to Portugal.
The registration is open until 26th of March 2023 (payments until 31st March 2023).
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Wojciech Baczyński, PPCC General Director – firstname.lastname@example.org, (+48) 696 760 925.
Conference „Invest in Ukraine”
The Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with Garrigues and Engarde Attorneys at law cordially invite all entrepreneurs from the Iberian Peninsula for a conference on “Investing in Ukraine” which will be held on 1st June 2023 from 9.00 am till 12.00 pm in Garrigues’ office in Lisbon located at Av. da República 25 1º, 1050-186 Lisbon.
Due to increased interest in investment opportunities in Ukraine, and in particular the possibility to participate in Ukraine’s reconstruction program co-financed by the world’s largest economic aid funds and the World Bank, the Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce, leading Ukrainian law firm Engarde Attorneys at law and international law firm Garrigues have joined forces to bring entrepreneurs closer insight to the Ukrainian market and an overview of the legal considerations involved in investing in Ukraine.
During this event speakers and participants will consider such questions as:
• where and how entrepreneurs from the Iberian Peninsula should look for investment opportunities in Ukraine,
• what are the current demands in Ukraine and what are the perspe ctive investments’ directions,
• what the legal environment in Ukraine looks like and what are t he possibilities to invest in Ukraine,
• how entrepreneurs can best protect their investments in Ukraine.
The conference is directed at entrepreneurs from such industries as construction, energy, rail,
automotive, pharmacy, IT and food.
- Irina Nazarova, Managing Partner, Engarde, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Andriy Vyshnevsky, Senior Partner, Engarde, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Dmytro Donenko, Partner, Engarde, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Joe Tirado, Partner, Garrigues, London, UK.
- Eliza Głuszko, Senior Associate, Garrigues, Warsaw, Poland.
- David Jelicz, Principal Associate, Garrigues, Warsaw, Poland.
- Wojciech Baczyński, General Director, Polish Portuguese Chamber of Commerce.