ECONOMIC MISSIONS FOR POLISH ENTERPRISES
Several times a year, the Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce (PPCC) organizes multi-sectoral foreign economic missions to Portuguese-speaking countries with business potential for Polish entrepreneurs. Our local partners are prestigious business institutions with an extensive network of local contacts. Each time between 4 and 8 enterprises participate in our economic missions. We are strongly focused on providing participants with individual B2B meetings with potential business partners, in line with the profile given to us by Polish companies. By participating in the PPCC economic mission, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to establish pragmatic business and/or institutional contacts with important local partners. We also provide the necessary knowledge about the specifics of the market (legal, tax and certification conditions), key players, competition and the profile of consumers.
• many years of experience in organizing foreign economic missions
• in-depth knowledge of the target market
• access to local experts
• minimum 6 B2B meetings
• support during the preparation and follow-up phase
BEFORE THE MISSION:
• we provide basic market knowledge about running a business in a given foreign market and access to publications on this topic
• we provide information on taxes, customs and trade barriers
• together with our foreign partners, we analyze the chances of Polish participants in terms of business potential on a foreign market
• we carefully prepare a list of potential business partners and arrange B2B meetings tailored to the profile and needs of mission participants
• we provide logistic support (flights, transfers, insurance, currency exchange)
DURING THE MISSION:
• tailor-made B2B meeting agenda
• care of a PPCC expert during the entire stay (language, knowledge of the area and cultural conditions)
• necessary translation during meetings
• internal seminar on a given market, contact with local experts
AFTER THE MISSION:
Support in follow-up after the meetings
Learn more! Write to us at email@example.com or call +48 22 400 7660.
We invite you to a meeting during which we will get to know each other better, present our business profile and talk about what we can do for your company.