Sadkowski i Wspólnicy – newsletter
On behalf of our Member company Sadkowski i Wspólnicy, we would like to share with you the newest edition of its newsletter.
The Law Firm Sadkowski i Wspólnicy provides legal services through a team of lawyers who are specialists in their areas of practice, such as Intellectual Property Law, Labour Law, Tax Law, and many others. Once in a quarter, the company launches its newsletter focused on the Tax Law, in which they share their specialized knowledge in this area.
In the newest edition of the newsletter, the experts wrote about the following topics:
- Payments made by the Polish company to its Portuguese counterparty for licensing
- computer software are not subject to the Polish withholding tax on royalties.
- Fixed establishment implies the permanent presence of both the human and technical resources.
- Nutrition monitoring services cannot be deemed to be a provision of medical care
and therefore are not exempted from VAT.
- VAT paid on market study services regarding potential investment can be deducted
even if finally the investment had not taken place.
- Poland in the course of introducing VAT Group regulations.
- Portugal nonresidents have to use authorised software to issue VAT invoices.
- Portugal: Essential elements of VAT electronic invoices.
We encourage you to read it!
PPCC Members Meeting at InterContinental Warsaw hotel
18:00 - 21:00
PPCC RES Webinar: Energy Market and Power Prices in Poland 2021
PwC became a partner of the Microsoft Envision Forum
On behalf of PwC, we invite you to participate in the event, listen to experts from Poland and around the world, learn about the practical applications of technology and join the group of Polish business innovators.
The event will take place on 17th March 2021.
This meeting is a guide to the world of safe innovations and digital transformations, which are the foundation for the development of modern companies from various industry sectors. Our member company PwC is a partner of this event, and its experts will also share their experience.
- Marcin Makusak will talk to Magdalena Ociepka, CFO Inpost and Andrzej Grochowalski, CIO Inpost about data-driven organization and Power BI implementation on Azure,
- During the roundtable meeting, Anna Sieńko will discuss transformation projects in the field of Front Office transformation and customer experience,
- Piotr Łuba will take part in the discussion panel “Many industries, one customer domain” and will talk, among others, about customer-centricity, digital platforms and the use of data.
We encourage you to register via the link.
PPCC WEBINAR: VAT and Customs post-BREXIT issues
16:00 - 17:00
PPCC Internal Business Mixer 5th Edition