On behalf of our Member company Advicero Nexia and the Belgian Business Chamber (BBC), we invite you to the webinar: Overview of the most important excise tax changes from 2023 – A revolution for RES and local governments.
The event will take place on the 29th November 2022 from 11:00 to 12:00.
Our experts will discuss the following topics:
• New rules in tax returns
• Situation of the local authorities after the changes – will doubts be dispelled?
• Renewable energy sources and new regulations
o Extension of the scope of exemptions for entities filing tax returns
o Keeping records of electricity vs. exemptions from tax duty
o Who will no longer be required to register with the register of excise tax payers?
• New excise entities – who is an authorised consignor and an authorised consignee?
• Excise duty securities vs. e-SAD
o What is an e-SAD?
o e-SAD as a form of excise duty security
• Changes to the way excise duty registers are kept
• Other clarifying and planned changes
The webinar will be held in English. Participation is free.
Please confirm your attendance by sending ‘Name, Surname, Company name’ to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.