On behalf of our member company Andersen Tax & Legal Matyka i Wspólnicy sp.k., the PPCC has the pleasure to invite you for a webinar “Transfer pricing – current issues”. The event will take place on the 19th of June 2020 from 10:00 am to 11:30 a.m.
The webinar aims to summarize current obligations regarding transfer pricing, which – to a certain extent – will soon be used by taxpayers for the first time. Experts will also tell you how to meet new requirements in practice and what solutions to implement to properly manage risks in the area of transfer pricing.
During the webinar, the experts will discuss the following topics:
- New obligations regarding transfer prices
- Selected issues/problems related to the current economic situation:
- Transfer pricing documentation function: reporting obligation or something else
- Transfer pricing adjustments – what has changed?
- Financial transactions – some practical problems and their solutions
The webinar will be held in Polish. The number of participants is limited. Participation in the event is free and will be confirmed by the organizer after receiving the application. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the application for participation in relation to selected entities, in particular entities competing with the organizer.
If you are interested please send your application to the following email: