The present situation related to Covid-19 and subsequent crisis is forcing the Wine market to adapt and reinvent itself.
During this webinar, we will present the current situation and challenges on the wine markets in Portugal and in Poland. Also, updated information that can be useful for maintaining Portuguese
wines growth in the Polish market.
This webinar will be held in English and is dedicated to:
• Portuguese wine producers,
• Polish wine importers and distributors,
• Wine lovers in general
Topics to be covered:
• Portuguese wine exports and market situation in connection with covid19
• Potential of the Polish wine market and current market situation in connection with Covid-19
• Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce support instruments for exporters/importers
• Santander’s product solutions for Polish wine importers and Portuguese wine exporters
We invite you to the free webinar, which we organize in cooperation with Santander Bank Polska/ Santander Portugal. The webinar will take place on Wednesday, May 27 at 11h00 (Warsaw time) or 10h00 (Lisbon time). Panelists list will include Daniela Costa from Wines of Portugal – an institution associating wine producers in Portugal and Wojciech Bońkowski (Winicjatywa, Polish Wine Trade Association). All interested are invited to register under the link: https://lnkd.in/dPRPt9S
For more details please open the document attached: